Gallus Labelmaster 440.
- Minimal paper waste thanks to extremely short web path (just 1.4 m between printing units)
- Printing speeds of up to 200 m/min
- Wide choice of substrates thanks to printing cylinders and anilox rollers driven directly by servo drives
- Precise and stable register accuracy across all printing speeds
- Printing methods – flexographic, screen and cold foil (hot foil embossing available from 2018 onwards)
The unique modularity of the Gallus Labelmaster meets all popular needs on the market, both now and in the future – from commodity labels to sophisticated, high-finish products. Depending on the model line, modules can be freely selected and configured, thus enabling the press to be customised to suit any requirements.
Users can choose from a total of three model lines:
- Gallus Labelmaster
The basic version represents outstanding price-performance ratio.
- Gallus Labelmaster Plus
The Plus version offers extended features and the option of combining it with the Advanced modules.
- Gallus Labelmaster Advanced
Process flexibility in any position and a high level of automation ensure exceptional flexibility.
While the Gallus Labelmaster features extensive modules, delivering a high level of flexibility, it nonetheless boasts intuitive and straightforward operation with automated presetting functions. All product lines are thus extremely easy to get to grips with. There is a clear focus on simplicity, speed and reliability – from quick and easy changes of the lightweight aluminium printing cylinders to fully integrated operation, whether it’s via the user-friendly HMI touch panel or directly on the printing unit. At Gallus, we call this “best-spot interaction”.
The resulting benefits:
- Intuitive operating philosophy
- Easy to get to grips with
- Short setup times
The Gallus Labelmaster handles high printing speeds of up to 200 m/min with absolute register accuracy. An optimized ink chamber ensures perfect ink transfer to anilox rollers at all times with minimal splashing and reduced foaming.
Further benefits for even greater profitability:
- Fast job changes in just a few steps
- Easy changes of lightweight aluminium printing cylinders
- High printing speed of up to 200 m/min
- Ink chamber optimized for high speeds
New printing units - precise and efficient
With the new press platform, Gallus has also developed a new locking system that enables quick, easy and accurate changes of printing units. The system positions them on the base unit with absolute precision and ensures 100% register accuracy across a wide spectrum of substrates.
The finest print quality
Whether the Gallus Labelmaster is running at a low setup speed or being accelerated to a maximum speed of up to 200 m/min, its printed image is always in register, thus underlining the new machine platform’s unique quality and precision. Time-consuming corrections are not needed.
Labelmaster 440 demo.
Video of the world premiere at Gallus Innovation Days 2016.