Heidelberg breaking new ground in customer support: Heidelberg Assistant goes into series production
- Digital customer journey along the equipment lifecycle
- Complete overview of the service and maintenance status of the print shop, including data-based failure prediction
- Access to Big Data performance analytics helps to boost productivity
- Smart eCommerce offering all the way up to new business models
- Customers involved in development
- Digital transformation of the company continues to gather pace
With the Heidelberg Assistant, the company is offering a digitization solution that places the customer-supplier relationship on a completely new footing.
(from the left) Tom Oelsner, Senior Vice President Sales Excellence at Heidelberg and Heidelberg Chief Digital Officer Dr. Ulrich Hermann are presenting the new Heidelberg Assistant.
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberg) is reaching a milestone in its “Heidelberg goes Digital” strategy with the market launch of the Heidelberg Assistant presented at drupa 2016, and breaking new ground in customer support in the process. With the start of the rollout in the pilot markets of Germany, Switzerland, USA and Canada, the company is placing the customer-supplier relationship on a new footing.