Download image in high-resolution
1. What is your role at Heidelberg?
PostPress Sales Representative for Heidelberg, covering (from East to West) the Midlands, South Wales and Bristol, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. I cover a wide product range for both Commercial and Packaging markets. In the Commercial sector – The complete range of Stahlfolder and Polar equipment. In the Packaging sector – The complete range of four Diana Folder Gluers, three levels of Die Cutters and four Hot Foiling solutions.
2. What drew you to Heidelberg originally? And how has Heidelberg changed since you joined in 2016 ? I’ve been in the print industry for 20 years now. During that tenure, I’ve been fortunate enough to have worked hands-on in all segments – PrePress, Press and PostPress. Working together with Heidelberg equipment and the great team here has inspired me to work harder for the world market leader. The wealth and depth of industry knowledge at Heidelberg, across the board, is truly outstanding. As a company, Heidelberg is renowned for maintaining the highest possible levels of quality, innovation and customer focus. We continue to develop, adapt and lead in this ever-changing market.
3. What is your proudest moment at Heidelberg?
There have been many proud moments in my career with Heidelberg; one of my proudest moments was the first time I travelled to our world-class state-of-the -art facilities in Germany as an employee, representing Heidelberg. I have been on demonstrations previously as a customer, and this multi-perspective has proved invaluable to me. However, to represent Heidelberg as an employee this time was, and continues to be, a very special moment for me.
4. What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
- To be enthusiastic and enjoy my work- To work hard with an always- positive energy - To count on the team, because team works pays dividends!
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
To keep active and spend time outdoors! I play football for a team in the Midlands League, play tennis and workout at the gym. I’m also passionate for a good film or documentary, listen to live music whenever possible, love to socialise with friends and spend time with my family and two border collies. Currently enjoying watching the Rugby World Cup!
6. Favourite travel spot?
I like to travel to new places as much as possible; the modern world seems a smaller place with destinations more easily accessible. This year I was fortunate to travel to Bali and Nusa Penida in Indonesia and North Berwick in Scotland. Before joining Heidelberg, I lived and worked in Perth, Western Australia, for four years – such fond memories and an incredible country!
7. If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be?
We look forward to your message. In order to be able to react quickly to your request, we need some information. *These fields are required.