Seeing is understanding.
From practice for practice – our contribution to your success.
The View2Connect™ product family creates an intuitive and sustainable collaboration and communication platform on the basis of your 2D and 3D product data.
Competitive edge guaranteed.
The View2Connect product family is the smart solution for your virtualization needs: Optimize processes, reduce costs!
- The following solution modules and functions are available:
- View2Connect Base – the lean entry-level 2D/3D viewing solution
- View2Connect Advanced – the high-performance 2D/3D viewer
- View2Connect Assembly – rethinking assembly planning
- View2Connect Service – the new dimension in service
Anytime and anywhere: View2Connect WebViewer for mobile & browser users. Try here! Freely accessible at: www.v2cweb.heidelberg.com
- No client software installation! Uses the WebGL capabilities of common web browsers (online as offline): desktop PC, notebook, tablet PC and smartphone running Windows, Linux, iOS or Android.
- Application: Assembly, maintenance activities, spare parts check combined with spare parts catalog, ...
- Corporate implementations (CI, encryption, ...) on request.
Digital Leader Award
The “Spark Collaboration” category focused on projects that are using digital tools to revolutionize the world of work and have established a digital working culture. Heidelberg was successful here, too, with a second digitization project. The View2Connect platform solution, which greatly simplifies processes at mechanical engineering companies, won over the panel of judges. This software solution – the first of its kind in the industry – creates new possibilities for collaboration between development, purchasing, production, assembly, and services in the value chain. Heidelberg uses the product in-house and also successfully sells it to outside companies from, among others, the mechanical engineering and automotive industries.
Over 90 digitization projects were submitted in the run-up to the event. A panel of experts nominated 18 companies in six categories and the winners were presented with their awards at the gala ceremony in the presence of Brigitte Zypries, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.