Careers at Heidelberg India.
Designation: Sales Manager (Consumables & Spare parts)
Location: Mumbai & Delhi
- MBA Candidate with Engineering background with specialization in Chemical or Printing technology preferred.
- Incumbent Sales experience with 6 to 8 years of selling
- Process Colour Inks, Special Inks, Water based Inks, UV Inks, Flexo Inks, Pressroom Chemicals, Coatings, Plates, Blankets & Rollers.
- Spare parts of sheetfed press, prepress equipment, postpress and flexo press.
- Hands-on experience in handling Dealer market, identifying and developing Dealer network for Inks and coatings will be an added advantage.
- Essential skills like sales analytics and usage of CRM tools are highly preferred.
- Interpersonal skills is highly required to collaborate with other sales and service partners.
- Willing to take ownership and deliver results especially when the market situation is volatile and uncertain.
- Excellent business communication in English, Marathi & Hindi is essential.
- Candidates based out of Maharashtra & Delhi is preferred and the job location will be Mumbai & Delhi.
- Candidate should take care of West region sales.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Overall responsible for customer account management and be the main interface to the customer.
- Leading the day-to-day management of the sales cycle using CRM tool.
- Manage the entire product portfolio and apply a consultative sales approach with customers.
- Facilitating the growth of overall sales by providing the customer a comprehensive approach to invest in Heidelberg portfolio now and in the future.
- Maintaining and increasing knowledge of market development as well as customers’ situation in order to accurately assess new business opportunities.
- Use sales analytics from CRM tools for planning, leading and closing the business deals.
- Closely interact with Equipment Sales account manager and train them to sell consumables and parts to the existing and the new customers.
- Collaborate to learn and support equipment sales with sheetfef equipment sales team .
- Involve support from Finance team to further support customers.
- Partner with service team to share necessary information to support customers for their end to end requirements.
- Seek necessary feedback from all the stakeholders and improve performance as a best team player.
- Take ownership for timely collection of the products sold as per the credit guidelines and update finance and sales coordinator.
- Plan and achieve sales targets and earn quarterly incentives.
- Achieve Sales targets periodically.
- Review of market trends, competitor analysis, product portfolio, customer potential, scope & prospects.
- Support for development of new products and improvements in existing products.
- Co-ordination with technical support team in trials & resolving key customer issues.
- Monthly dealer & direct customer forecast for 3 months to be arrived and to be sent in consultation with Dealers & Customers.
- Improving dealer network by appointing potential dealer to improve consumables sale in restive . Set Individual Dealer Target as per requirement and Focus.
- Enhancing consumables business through selling consumable product range to customer directly or via dealers.
- Managing dealers in terms of ensuring satisfactory sales from their respective territories and also coordinating with Logistics Team for smooth product supply to dealers.
- Monitoring Collection and try to reduce the same with customers and dealers.
- Form ‘C’ to be tracked regularly.
- Understand and consult customers with the aim to add value to their business.
- Actively generate new business opportunities within allocated customers by maintaining excellent, professional customer relationships.
- Actively use CRM as “the sales management tool” on daily basis and ensure optimum and accurate data quality.
- Report competitor activities regularly in CRM.
- Support Heidelberg’s marketing activities and specific product campaigns.
- Actively promote E-commerce usage to optimize sales.
- Support other tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Encourage and qualify sales leads on time as shared by service team members.
If you are interested in one of the positions please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please mention position applied and location in the subject line.