Careers at Heidelberg India
Designation: Consumables & Spareparts
Experince: 6 to 8 years in Printing Industry
1. MBA Candidate with Engineering Background specialised in Chemicals or Printing technology is preferred.
2. Incumbent with sales experience of 6 to 8 years in selling
a. Consumables like Concentrate Inks, Process Colour Inks, Water based Inks, UV Inks, Flexo Inks, Pressroom Chemicals, Coatings, Plates, Blankets & Rollers.
b. Spare parts of Sheetfed, Prepress, Postpress and Flexo machineries.
3. Hands-on experience in handling Dealers market, identifying and developing Dealers for Inks and coatings will be an added advantage.
4. Essential skills like sales analytics and usage of CRM tools are highly preferred.
5. Interpersonal skills is highly required to collaborate with other sales and service partners.
6. Willing to take ownership and deliver results especially when the market situation is volatile and uncertain.
7. Excellent business communication in English, Bengali & Hindi is essential.
8. Candidates based out of West Bengal is preferred and the job location will be Kolkata.
9. Candidate should take care of entire Eastern region sales.
10. Willing to travel extensively.
- Overall responsible for customer account management and be the main interface to the customer, orchestrating the support from all relevant drivers from the organisation.
- Leading the day-to-day management of the sales cycle using CRM tool
- Manage the entire product portfolio and apply a consultative sales approach with customers.
- Facilitating the growth of overall sales by providing the customer a comprehensive approach to invest in Heidelberg portfolio now and in the future.
- Maintaining and increasing knowledge of market development as well as customers’ situation in order to accurately assess new business opportunities.
- Ensure customers’ success thus creating business.
- Use sales analytics from CRM tools for planning, leading and closing the business deals.
- Closely interact with Equipment Sales account manager and train them to sell consumables and parts to the existing and the new customers.
- Collaborate to learn and support equipment sales with fellow sales account manager (Equipments)
- Involve support from Finance team to further support customers.
- Partner with service team and share timely necessary information to support the customers for their end to end requirements.
- Seek necessary feedback from all the stakeholders and improve performance as a best team player.
- Take ownership for timely collection of the products sold as per the credit guidelines and update finance and sales coordinator.
- Plan and achieve sales targets and earn quarterly incentives.
1. Achieve Sales targets periodically.
2. Review of market trends, competitor analysis, product portfolio, customer potential, scope & prospects.
3. Support for development of new products and improvements in existing products.
4. Co-ordination with Technical Support team in Trials & Resolving key customer issues.
5. Monthly Dealer & Direct Customer Forecast for 3 months to be arrived and to be sent in consultation with Dealers & Customers.
6. Improving dealer network by appointing potential dealer to improve consumables sale in East India. Set Individual Dealer Target as per requirement and Focus.
7. Enhancing consumables business through selling consumable product range to customer directly or via dealers.
8. Managing dealers in terms of ensuring satisfactory sales from their respective territories and also coordinating with Logistics Team for smooth product supply to dealers.
9. Monitoring Collection and try to reduce the same with customers and dealers.
10. Form ‘C’ to be tracked regularly.
11. Understand and consult customers with the aim to add value to their business.
12. Actively generate new business opportunities within allocated customers by maintaining excellent, professional customer relationships.
13. Actively use CRM as “the sales management tool” on daily basis and ensure optimum and accurate data quality.
14. Report competitor activities regularly in CRM.
15. Support Heidelberg’s marketing activities and specific product campaigns.
16. Actively promote E-commerce usage to optimize sales
17. Support other tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
18. Encourage and qualify sales leads on time as shared by service team members
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – NEW DELHI
Manager – Planning & Projects
1. Diploma/ BE/B.Tech in Printing technology/ Mechanical Engineering is preferrable.
2. 10 to 12 years experience in Graphic Art Industry especially in servicing of Printing equipments
3. Strong knowledge in offset/sheetfed/large format printing machineries candidates are preferred.
4. Excellent business communication in English & Hindi is mandatory
5. Candidates based out of Delhi is preferred. Job location will be Delhi.
6. Willing to travel extensively.
7. Deliver high level of technical service and support to both internal and external customers in installations and servicing of equipment as per the guidelines of Heidelberg Lifecycle Operations Department.
8. Support sales operation in respect to field technical issues, customer complaints and sales opportunities including 2S sales for the region.
9. Develop customer support standards by ensuring first time fix of service issues, improved customer response time and efficiently manage overall service operational cost of the region.
10. Demonstrate leadership in developing and living up to Heidelberg’s new values (Listen, Inspire, Deliver) to optimize the results of the SSU business.
- Resources planning on a weekly basis in coordination with the ser. coordinator
- Nomination of project leaders
- Installation & overhauling project plans
- Scheduling & Planning (time-line)
- Organizing of tools & gauges
- Organizing for documents
- All planning in compliance with WIT
- Scheduling of regular PPM activities
- Analysing the nature of service assignment.
- Proper usage of documents
- Proper usage of tools & gauges
- Right recommendation for spare parts
- Proper handling & maintenance of tools & gauges
- Preparation of service report
- Preparation of technical report
- Cost of service
- Recommended testing procedures
- Documentation of the work done
- Getting service report signed by customer
- Submission of report in time to office
- Field Service Co-ordination
- Timely escalation of service issues regular follow-up with all concerned and strive to bring the issues to their logical conclusion
- Promotion of service contracts. Monitoring of machines under warranty and ongoing AMC’s and take proactive steps to offer renewal of AMC’s.
- Knowledge sharing within the CS dept.
- Cost control within the scope of activities & ownership for the company assets at his disposal
- Conducting technical sessions
- Gathering of market information
- People development & mentorship
- Inter-team & Inter-regional support for effective utilization of resources