This is the Statement of Investment Principles prepared by the Trustee of the Heidelberg Group Pension Scheme, setting down the principles which govern the decisions about investments that enable the Scheme to meet the requirements of:
• the Pensions Act 1995, as amended by the Pensions Act 2004;
• the Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment) Regulations 2005 as amended by the Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment) (Amendment) Regulations 2010;
• the Occupational Pension Schemes (Charges and Governance) Regulations 2015;
• the Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment and Disclosure) (Amendment and Modification) Regulations 2018; and
• the Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment and Disclosure) (Amendment) Regulations 2019.
In preparing this statement the Trustee has consulted Heidelberg Graphic Equipment Limited (the “Principal Employer”) and obtained advice from Barnett Waddingham LLP, the Trustee’s investment consultants. Barnett Waddingham is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
From prepress to postpress, no matter if it's about classic sheetfed offset, digital printing or special applications like UV printing, explore the products and services on our corporate webpage.
An investment in Heidelberg Print Colour Management is not only an investment in your business today, but also in your future business. more
Information, advice, comment and opinion from your Heidelberg UK Prinect Specialists more
We look forward to your message. In order to be able to react quickly to your request, we need some information. *These fields are required.