Omnifire direct printing technology.
In our daily lives, we are surrounded by objects of all nature that were mass-produced. Industrial direct printing on objects transforms these generic, anonymous objects into attractive, branded mini-series, or unique, personalized objects.
We develop tailor-made solutions for industrial direct printing on objects as diverse as golf balls, suitcases, helmets, car parts and aircraft components.
What we offer
- Development of object-specific printing processes and process parameters including drying
- Image data preparation with common 3D design tools, if necessary in cooperation with partners
- Design and manufacture of the required hardware components and development of the software components
- Feasibility studies with printing on existing Omnifire machines or robotic printing systems
- Development, adaptation, commissioning and service of customer-specific machines
- Supply of qualified consumables
- Industrially proven modular components for robotics, inkjet systems, hardware and software control, data preparation of object and image data (e.g. special RIP for 3D objects)
- Experience in setting up complex complete systems for direct printing on objects (Omnifire 250, Omnifire 1000 and ink jet printing with swivel joint robots)
- Experimental environment for small and large objects
- Test methods and devices for determining the printability of materials
- Experience with different types of inks including UV, UV-LED, water-based, solvents, as well as with a variety of materials including almost all types of plastics, stainless steel, paints and glass
- Scanning of 3D objects
- Measuring method for the evaluation of the quality of the layer structure
- Programming of robots on the basis of CAD or scan data, semi-automated generation of G-code
- Printing of large area images through sequential printing of 3D objects, seamless printing with high positional accuracy
- Extensive portfolio of proprietary patents