- Definition of color standards and required colorimetric and densitometric values
- Press optimization, process calibration, color management and proofing
- Full service including: training, documentation, assessment of success
- Shortens makeready times and reduces waste thanks to better ink presetting
- Makes it easier to reach true-color proofs at the press
- Enables you to better meet the expectations of print buyers and agencies every time
For optimal color and improved productivity.
To help users of Heidelberg equipment reach perfect color coordination while reducing makeready times, Heidelberg SystemService has developed Print Color Management, a comprehensive service package including both consulting and implementation services. In several steps that build on one another, Print Color Management helps you boost the cost-efficiency of your production while reliably and faithfully reproducing colors. Systematic analysis and optimization are carried out on site — in your print shop and on your equipment. Your specific requirements and working environment are taken into account to help you achieve top quality.