Combination Buckle Plates.
- Greatly facilitates operation of folders
- Fast makereadies, convenient handling
- Manual and motor-driven versions available
- Fine adjustments made right on the plates - for motor-driven combination buckle plates in steps of ± 0.1 mm (0.04 inch).
- Simple checking of whether the paper stop is parallel
- No manual labor required, which takes work off the operator's hands
- No risk of damage caused by storage outside the folder
Combination buckle plates make it much easier to operate folders. Motor-driven combination buckle plates optimize production even further. They feature two servomotors and spindles or belt drives for changing the position and angle of the sheet stop.