The competition and the drawing is being run by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft (in short HDM AG).
1. Anyone aged 18 or over is entitled to enter. Legal representatives and employees of HDM AG or its subsidiaries and their families are not permitted to enter.
2. To enter the competition, a person has to answer the question.
3. All participants with the correct answer will take part in the draw.
4. Competition entry and the chances of winning are in no way linked to the purchase of products or the use of services from HDM AG or its subsidiaries.
1. HDM AG will notify the winner using the e-mail address provided.
2. The first names and surnames of the winners will be published on www.facebook.com/heidelbergerdruck and in the Heidelberg News magazine.
3. No cash alternative is available and prizes cannot be transferred.
3. Data protection
1. HDM AG will use the e-mail address to notify the winner.
2. The personal data including the email address of the entrants will only be used for the purposes of the competition, not for other advertising purposes, and will not be passed on to third parties.
3. HDM AG undertakes to protect the personal data of entrants and to ensure that it is processed in compliance with the German Data Protection Act and the German Telemedia Act.
1. Unless these conditions specify an earlier juncture, HDM AG shall be released from all obligations on handing out the prize.
2. HDM AG shall not be liable for material defects or defects of title affecting the prize awarded.
3. HDM AG shall only be liable for losses caused by the company itself or one of its agents, either deliberately or through gross negligence or the infringement of cardinal obligations. This shall not apply to losses resulting from injury to life, limb, and/or health.
4. The above limitation of liability shall apply in particular to losses resulting from errors, delays, or interruptions in the transmission of data etc., disruptions affecting technical systems or the service, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data, or viruses.
5. Other conditions
1. HDM AG reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the competition at any time without prior notification and without giving its reasons.
2. The judge's decision is final.
3. German law shall be exclusively applicable.
4. Should specific conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the remaining conditions.
As: January 2014