Prinect makes smart production a reality. The central platform helps packaging print shops to offer the right product at the right price and to increase profits through high-performance production methods.
High level of automation
Prinect integrates all operational processes from order acceptance and costing to invoicing in one software-controlled packaging workflow, with all the order-related data provided by the solution. What this means is that most work steps, such as packaging design, repeat and sheet preparation, printing, die cutting, and gluing, take place without active intervention. Everything is automated, whether production planning, presetting of the machines, or spot color handling. Touchpoints are eliminated, defects are avoided, and throughput times are shortened.
Prinect shows whether job parameters such as sheet size and color configuration can be defined in such a way that fewer changes arise during changeover. Or how the quality requirements can be reliably met while at the same time saving procurement and storage costs through uniform handling of substrates and consumables. The defined production standards are incorporated into the automated packaging workflow. The efficiency, planability, and cost-effectiveness of print production are significantly increased. A consistently high level of quality is achieved, taking the operator out of the equation.
Competitive edge through transparency
Prinect provides insights into exactly where costs occur in the production process and where profit opportunities lie. The continuous and seamless process monitoring provides transparency across the entire value chain. Tools for evaluating the production process from the initial contact with the customer to delivery reveal correlations. For example, Prinect Smart BI immediately shows which machines and products are profitable.
• Web portal as efficient sales and service platform • Online services reduce administrative workload • Round-the-clock service increases customer retention • Shorter processing times and fewer costs
• Structural carton design and exact costing data at the push of a button • Navigated printing increases throughput • Shorter makeready times and increased production reliability
• Efficient planning increases production throughput • Automated gang run production for profitable short runs • Avoidance of idle phases due to makeready and waiting times
• Accurate color reproduction without complicated color changes • Minimize inventories and sources of defects • Reliably reproduce critical inkings
• Consistently high quality and performance • Improved production planability and effectiveness • Avoid defects and paper waste
• Enables informed decisions • Data analysis for more transparency • Production optimization for greater profitability
What characterizes a smart print shop with the Push to Stop standard? What opportunities exist? What do solutions look like? What are the benefits of optimization? In this whitepaper you will find out:
We look forward to your message. In order to be able to react quickly to your request, we need some information. *These fields are required.