- Wide range of remote services including: troubleshooting, application support, monitoring and remote inspection
- 24/7 access to the worldwide expertise of Heidelberg
- Increased machine availability and higher productivity through rapid support
- 70 % of electronic problems on presses reported to our call center are solved remotely
- 90 % of reported problems on Prinect/CtP Workflow Systems are solved remotely
Support over the Internet – fast, secure, efficient
Our Remote Services include a range of web-based services that enable you to get instant access to support and expert information. The underlying principle is simple: The Prinect software operating your Heidelberg machine has built-in remote functionality that permits a whole range of services to be performed on your equipment via the Internet. Once your Heidelberg machine is connected, a Heidelberg Systemservice technician will, at your request, be able to access your system to provide live assistance, analyze log files, run diagnostics or even correct a fault.