- In case of a problem, automatic notification sent simultaneously to your press's high performance control station and to Heidelberg
- User can then send a request for service to Heidelberg Systemservice per simple click
- Smart Heidelberg diagnostics tool automatically pre-analyzes data and proposes a solution
- Notification, data transfer and smart pre-diagnosis performed in less than one minute
- Heidelberg expert calls back after thorough analysis within the shortest possible time
Emergency notification service with smart diagnosis – for fast access to expert support
We developed the emergency notification service Heidelberg eCall in response to our customers' growing demand for faster access to expert support. In case of a malfunction, the machine automatically generates an eCall. This is sent simultaneously to the user and the Heidelberg service organization. With a simple click, the user can then immediately send a request for support. It previously took around 30 minutes from an error message being received to action being taken. eCall cuts this to less than a minute. What's more, in up to 70 percent of cases - such as setting, application, or process errors - the problem can be identified and resolved the very first time the service expert and press operator speak together on the phone.