Online Shops Expand Business Areas.
Prinect Web-to-Print Manager.
- Text / ImageGeneration and management of several web shop systems including all modules
- User interface for the customer (front-end) individually adaptable
- Comprehensive user administration with ordering processes
- Freely definable work steps enable individual customer processes
- Documents can be adapted by the customer
- Extended offering, e.g. with editable printing templates for business cards or business documents
- Supports various business models
The internet and its potential for digital communication and modified business processes opens up new opportunities for the printing industry. Using the new approach to address potential customers, web shops can offer a multitude of services - from simply making products available to ordering individual print products and creating publications jointly online. A further benefit is that online shops are open 24/7. Prinect Web-to-Print Manager adds another print media industry growth segment to the Prinect print shop workflow - online shopsystems. As an integral part of this workflow, it can be used for a whole host of tasks. Whether simplifying workflows between the print shop and customer with a business-to-business portal or approaching new customers with a business-to-consumer portal, Prinect Web-to-Print Manager can be customized as required. Additional applications include franchise networks and corporate brand management services.