- Identification of potential optimizations within your machine park – including Heidelberg printing presses, CtP devices and postpress equipment
- Analysis of equipment performance and production quality
- Final report including optimization measures
Identifying optimization potential.
We use performance evaluation to identify potential improvements in your Heidelberg machinery:
- What is its maintenance status?
- Are all the settings correct?
- Is there any special retrofitting that could improve performance?
- Does the software need updating?
- Perhaps employee training is what you need in order to improve performance?
Quantifying savings: We present your potential savings based on general Heidelberg data along with a current on-site analysis and work with you to develop an implementation schedule. All the measures involved are defined in terms of time or material savings, and the potential savings from each measure quantified in black and white.
Special checklist: We use a structured checklist to check press performance and production quality. Heidelberg SystemService and Consulting experts work with you to produce a final report and discuss possible optimization measures.
Not only do we have the right tools for this analysis – we also have people with the skills to give you the best possible advice. You will get to know in very specific terms how much you can save on time and materials by exploiting your equipment fully and correctly.