Remote Services & Expert Support.
- Wide range of remote services including: troubleshooting, application support, monitoring and remote inspection
- 24/7 access to the worldwide expertise of Heidelberg
- Increased machine availability and higher productivity through rapid support
- 70 % of electronic problems on presses reported to our call center are solved remotely
- 90 % of reported problems on Prinect/CtP Workflow Systems are solved remotely
Rapid problem solvers.
We help you resolve issues as quickly as possible. Heidelberg maintains a special knowledge database where we capture all possible problems, and our international experts update them continuously based on experience in the field. So our knowledge is always up to date, and we can answer all your questions competently and get to the bottom of problems quickly and efficiently.
Online support: In addition to telephone support, we provide a range of internet-based services that give you instant access to our expert knowledge.
The basic principle of our Remote Services is a simple one: the control software on your Heidelberg press enables us to carry out a whole raft of service functions easily over the internet. Heidelberg SystemService engineers can access your system on request, for example to provide live support, analyze log files, run diagnostics or even carry out direct fault resolution online. Our automatic emergency system eCall allows you to report faults easily and quickly to Heidelberg SystemService at the touch of a button.