Maximum Productivity through the Integration of Digital Printing Presses from Heidelberg and other manufacturers.
Prinect Digital Print Manager
- A single, consistent workflow for offset and digital printing
- Maximum productivity through flexible selection of the most cost- effective printing method or through a combination of offset and digital printing
- Consistent color management for all jobs independent of the selected printing method
- Production of personalized documents
- Document-oriented workflow from imposition to postpress
Prinect Digital Print Manager enables complete integration of digital printing systems from Heidelberg and other manufacturers into the Prinect management and production workflow. Print shops can choose flexibly and job-specifically between offset and digital print production, produce with a combination of both technologies, or use the most cost-effective printing method for preliminary runs, main runs or repeat runs. No matter which printing method is selected, all jobs can be managed, planned and produced centrally in one workflow system.
In addition to color-consistent hybrid production, Prinect Digital Print Manager also enables the printing of personalized documents. With a special, document-oriented user interface, typical digital print products, such as personalized flyers and other print- on-demand applications can be parameterized fast and efficiently from imposition to postpress. Plus, feedback from digital presses is immediately available for job costing and evaluations of machines and jobs.