- Straightforward comparison of productivity based on consistently up-to-date data
- Transparency of national and international markets
- Effective tool for process optimization and cost-cutting measures
- Verified data security from Heidelberg
- Regularly updated anonymous benchmarks
- Adjustable comparison classes
Precise information about the productivity of your print shop.
With Performance Benchmarking, Heidelberg offers print shops an Internet-based solution they can use to compare the productivity of their Speedmaster presses anonymously with those of their competitors. The print performance of the connected machines is automatically recorded by Heidelberg, centrally evaluated and made available online through an Internet portal.
The performance comparison gives a clear indication of how productive the presses are:
- Display of the productivity of the machines connected to the system;
- Instant generation of benchmarks based on customer-specific comparison criteria;
- Comparison options:
- Different geographical zones (country, region, world);
- Different periods (months);
- Different Heidelberg machine models: all machine models with Prinect Press Center version 10A or more;
- Different job parameters;
- Different working time models; Automatic generation of productivity and benchmark reports.
- Automated generation of productivity and benchmarking reports.
How does Performance Benchmarking work?
Via Remote Services, Speedmaster presses selected for evaluation have a connection to the Heidelberg productivity server. As soon as the OK sheet counter is switched on, production data is automatically recorded at the press and transferred to the productivity server on a daily basis. That means all production data for all the presses connected to the system is brought together and evaluated on the server.
Participating customers have personal access to the productivity server via the Internet. This enables them to trace the development of their own monthly productivity in comparison with the average figure, as well as with the best representatives of the comparison class selected.