Digital printing on three-dimensional objects.
The 4th Dimension.
A digital solution for direct-to-shape printing onto objects.
Consumers expect personalized, unique products. Manufacturers count on efficiency and flexibility in the industrial decoration process.
4D printing with Omnifire combines advanced Inkjet technology with high-precision robotics. The modular system of the Omnifire model range ensures a high level of flexibility for different objects, surfaces and applications – customized to your needs and requirements.
Everywhere for everything – always unique.
Go into lean production with Omnifire. Small runs, individual end-products, and exceptional concepts can be effectively put in place.
Develop new business areas
- New opportunities through personalization: Add value to your objects, give them a higher attractiveness. Switch from mass products to individual must-have’s.
- New design options: Increase the value of your objects by decorating them. Let your imagination run wild.
- New business models: Extend your offerings. Provide your customers personalized objects for events, fairs, sports meetings, etc.
Streamline your processes
- Production of small runs: Inkjet instead of conventional printing. Replace inflexible techniques with a fast and effective solution.
- Optimized logistics: Save on supply chain costs. "Print on demand" integrated in your production chain.
- Reduced complexity: No matter if during production, in warehousing or in logistics. Mark your objects where it’s required.
„wavebreakmedia/Shutterstock, robert dumitru/Shutterstock“