Automatic packing of over 200,000 folding cartons per hour.
- Packs more than 200,000 cartons per hour
- Easy handling: time-consuming attachment of lid clips or weights to the shipping cases is no longer necessary
- Cuts makeready times by up to 50 percent
- High flexibility: one to five-carton rows and one to seven layers per shipping case
- Semi-automatic sample carton removal
Able to pack over 200,000 cartons per hour, the Diana Packer effortlessly keeps pace with the output of high-performance machines. The operation of packing glued cartons stops being a bottleneck, which leads to top production speeds in folding carton gluing and lowers unit costs. The Diana Packer benefits from straightforward touchscreen operation. Automatic calculation of settings and the fact that a smaller number of components need to be set cut makeready times by up to 50 percent. An integrated laser system ensures accurate counting of cartons. A sample carton can be taken for quality control purposes, and a replacement carton is then placed in the shipping case so that it will still contain the correct number of items.