Inline flexo printing.
CCS 510 The web-fed press for maximum flexibility in carton converting – perfect for small to medium order quantities and print formats
A simple workflow is the key to cost-effective production and highest value:
Let the Heidelberg CCS 510 narrow-web folding carton system open up completely new perspectives.
Small and medium run lengths can be produced economically with minimal waste. Thanks to fast changes of colour, tool or whole process, you can use the Heidelberg CCS 510 to produce folding boxes in a single operation from roll to die-cut, gluer-ready blanks.
- Do you want to differentiate from your competition through a variety of flexible value-adding processes and offer your customers a broad portfolio of printed products?
- Do you need a machine that is specifically designed for small to medium run lengths?
- Are you are searching for a single printing system which allows you to cover all these requirements?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Heidelberg CCS 510 is the right solution.
The CCS is designed especially for the production of:
- Food packaging, sanitary packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and for challenging blisters and blister packs and cups.
- Any job-mix of products with varying levels of finishing requirements.