The efficient CAD/CAM system for packaging and die-cutting tools.
Prinect Package Designer.
Prinect Package Designer now makes it very simple to draft folding cartons and displays and create the corresponding sheet layouts, e.g. for die cutting tools. The functionality ranges from structural design through sample production, sheet layout and die cutting parameterization to the generation of presetting data for postpress. The 3D display and animated folding sequences make it much easier to coordinate with customers and graphic designers. And it can help to set up the folder-gluer faster and more accurately.
Its scope of delivery includes an extensive library with reusable folding carton types, displays and packaging components, including the complete ECMA and FEFCO catalogs.
Prinect Package Designer can be integrated into the complete Prinect workflow. This allows the automatic creation of designs and sheet layouts for standard drafts taken from the library. Also, data coming from the CAD system can be used to generate time- and material-saving presettings for postpress.
With Illustrator Connect, a Package Designer plug-in for Adobe Illustrator, CAD data including 3D display can be used to support the graphic design. The graphic designer can directly check whether the positioning of all box sides is correct. The positioning of objects spread over several pages is processed by our software automatism which takes care that the image touch point always fits precisely.
The option Synergy provides the basis for efficient designing and editing of parametric components. Libraries with individual, resizable folding cartons, displays and components can be created.
The option Diemaker enables the drawing of die cutting forms with bridges, cut-off and compensating knives. The die cut information can be forwarded to the die cut tool maker or can be used for the control of machine tools.
- Fast and easy drafting of folding cartons and displays with parametric design
- Economic check and customer approval via interactive 3D display in the PDF including display of the graphic design with finishing effects
- Animated folding sequences and presetting data for fast set up of the folder-gluer
- Extensive library with more than 1800 scalable designs and components including the complete ECMA and FEFCO catalogs
- Integration into the Prinect Packaging workflow with automatic design creation
- Options to support creative designs and generate die cutting tools
- Support of the graphic design in Adobe Illustrator with 3D display for visual control and easy object positioning