St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Print Media Center Label.
Equipment Print Media Center Label
- Demonstration print shop for individual customers presentations: Test runs to provide peace of mind for investments and define the appropriate configuration and equipment for conventional and digital narrowweb label presses.
- Performance and feasibility tests to determine if and how jobs can be produced more efficiently.
- Application-oriented competence center: developing and presenting new applications and running application-oriented customer training at the PMCL and customer premises.
- Trends and business ideas: presentation of new technologies and applications, e.g. at the biennial Gallus Innovation Days.
- Substrates and Consumables: Testing and qualification for reliable production that meets environmental requirements or maximum performance.
- Customized consulting on services and software solutions: To achieve specific targets such as availability levels or automatic processes