- Reduces electrostatic charges and optimizes sheet separation
- Excellent reliability in production, even with difficult substrates
- Individually adjustable ion blowers at the feeder pile
- Reliable sheet travel, even at high production speeds
- Short makeready times thanks to straightforward operation via the CAN connection
- Special equipment available for foil printing (foil package)
The Antistatic Solution that Optimizes Sheet Travel.
Clean sheet separation, optimum sheet travel, and exceptionally high production speeds are only possible if your printing stock is free of electrostatic charges. This is especially important for light grammages, coated materials, and plastic films. Heidelberg has the ideal antistatic solutions for you in the form of StaticStar and StaticStar Compact. They reduce the electrostatic charge of sheets and enable high production speeds to be achieved.
StaticStar Compact is designed for everyday substrates such as paper and card, while StaticStar is recommended for particularly difficult printing stock such as labels, light grammages, and coated materials.
For high-end applications, Heidelberg offers the foil package. This includes all electrical components of StaticStar, additional blast air units on the feeder, and special sheet travel sensors in the printing units. The package delivers excellent reliability in production, even with printing stock that is susceptible to becoming electrostatically charged.