For Brilliant Results.
- Reproduction of fine elements and solids in a single pass
- Fast job changes
- Printing units can be used for both cold foil and standard offset applications
- The flexible use of up to six foil webs optimizes foil consumption for each print job
- Fast makeready thanks to inline finishing using conventional offset printing plates
- Fast production with no reduction of press speed
- Motifs can be changed in a matter of minutes
Cold Foil Finishing Produces Outstanding Print Products
FoilStar, the cold foil module from Heidelberg, supports a whole host of unusual surface finishing effects for labels, packaging, and highquality commercial work – giving you access to brilliant metallic effects that will add considerable value to your customers’ print products. Using FoilStar on the Speedmaster XL 75, Speedmaster CX 102, Speedmaster CD 102, and Speedmaster XL 106 enables a wide range of printing materials to be finished in excellent quality. FoilStar is also available for Speedmaster XL 105 and Speedmaster CD 74 presses and can be retrofitted.