Customers are demanding, and in a time of digitization this is something that manufacturers of consumer goods are also noticing. They are responding accordingly with personalized products and eye-catching packaging in a wide variety of types that need to be produced on demand in ever shorter runs. This trend requires a change of approach along the entire value-added chain.
- For print shops with their sights set firmly on the future, the answer is the Primefire 106. The following key features show how the digital printing system can help you create new applications to meet customer-specific needs and how the Primefire 106 also supports print shops:
- The innovative digital printing system combines the best of both worlds — the flexibility and versatility of digital printing with the reliability and precision of the Peak Performance class in offset printing. The Primefire 106 delivers inkjet printing of the highest quality in industrial environments.
- Fujifilm’s drop-on-demand inkjet technology supports a native resolution of 1,200 dpi. With the Primefire 106, you control over 12 billion ink droplets per sheet — no other digital printing system is more precise. This enables you to offer customers the creative freedom they need.
- All the water-based fluids used meet strict environmental and recycling requirements and also comply with the Swiss ordinance — the perfect way to ensure low-migration production.
- The Primefire 106 from Heidelberg is a seven-color inkjet system with Heidelberg multicolor technology. CMYK, orange, green, and violet cover around 95 percent of the Pantone color space. The addition of a conventional coating unit makes this the ideal solution for packaging printing.
- The system can be integrated seamlessly into the Prinect workflow via the Prinect digital front end, thus making light work of processing large numbers of jobs and variable data.
- The Prinect Digital Center Inline supports you with a proven operating concept. One particular highlight is Perfect Stack Technology, which supplies perfect piles of OK sheets and delivers sample sheets directly onto the control console at the touch of a button. This enables cost-effective production for batches as low as one, thus also making the Primefire 106 suitable for producing prototypes and samples.