For the cluster southwestern Europe, we are looking for a
Planned Service Manager Lifecycle Operations
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conducting and managing installation- and relocation projects of equipment. This task will be mainly focused on the Benelux.
- At cluster level:
- supervising the implementation of retrofit programmes according to factory recommendations (SI-management)
- Designing, staffing, executing and monitoring maintenance- and overhaul program
- Implementing agreed standards and processes for installation, maintenance and retrofitss
- Cost efficient execution of an annual volume of ~30.000 service hours including management of 3rd party suppliers
- Educated at a minimum higher vocational level in a technical and/or business discipline
- Affinity with and preferably several years of experience in a service environment, if possible in the graphic industry
- Experience with project management
- A "no nonsense" mentality, with sufficient commercial feeling and persuasiveness
- Good people management qualities, with which project teams can be motivated to lead to a high performance
- Good command of the French, Dutch and English language in word and in writing
- We offer you a very varied job, we guarantee that routine or boredom are excluded.
- We give you the opportunity to gain broad service experience in a B2B environment and to grow within an excellent, internationally operating service organisation.
- We have excellent terms of employment and a competitive salary.
Do you want further information or are you interested?
Please contact Wim Theuns, HR advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 (0)2 727 34 00