Heidelberg USA, Inc. (Heidelberg USA) is committed to the
principles of providing equal employment opportunity to qualified
minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans of the
Vietnam Era, and special disabled veterans. Heidelberg USA
has developed an affirmative action program to ensure the
realization of that goal. For confidential consideration, please
send your resume with a cover letter referencing the position you
are interested in and salary requirements to:
Heidelberg USA, Inc.
Attn.: Human Resources
1000 Gutenberg Dr.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Heidelberg USA, Inc. cannot accept unsolicited resumes. All
resumes submitted must include a reference to the position for
which you would like to be considered.
- If you feel you are qualified for, and interested in more
than one opening, you must submit your information separately for
each position for which you would like to be considered.
- Heidelberg USA, Inc. will only contact those individuals for
whom an interview will be scheduled.
- Applicants are defined as candidates for whom a face-to-face
interview has been conducted.
- Information for applicants will be maintained for 90 days
after receipt. All other candidate resumes will be discarded once
the position has been filled.