Frequently Asked Questions - Stocks and Dividend
- When was Heidelberg's initial public offering (IPO) and what was the initial issue price?
- Heidelberg shares were first traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on December 8, 1997. The issue price was 96 DM, and the first listing price was 100 DM.
- What is the nominal capital of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG?
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG's nominal capital totals 597,325,573.12 Euro.
- How many Heidelberg shares are outstanding?
- With the successful conclusion of the capital increase on September 28, 2010 the number of outstanding shares was increased from 78,043,434 to 233,330,302 .
In the fiscal years ended March 31, 2007 and March 31, 2008 shares were withdrawn within the framework on a buyback program. The number of outstanding shares was initially reduced from 83,050,703 to 79,728,045 and then in the year ended March 31, 2008 reduced further to 78,043,434. In the previous year, the number of shares within the framework of the first buyback program of 31 March, 2006 had already been reduced from 85,908,434 to 83,050,730. At the time of its initial public offering in 1997, 71,590,402 shares were issued. With the issuing of bonus shares (ratio 5:1), on January 11, 1999 the number of shares increased to 85,908,480.
- What is the par value of a Heidelberg share?
- Heidelberg shares have no par value. Each share corresponds to 2.56 Euro of the capital stock.
- When and in which ratio were the bonus shares issued?
- In the course of the adjustment of its capital stock due to increased business volume, the company issued bonus shares in the ratio of 5:1 on January 11, 1999.
- Can I aquire physical stock certificates of the Heidelberg share?
- Yes. Your bank can provide you with actual stock certificates of the the Heidelberg share.
- On which exchanges are Heidelberg shares traded?
- Since December 8, 1997 Heidelberg shares have been traded on the Berlin, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart stock exchanges as well as in the XETRA trade system.
- Who are Heidelberg's shareholders?
- Major shareholders are Allianz SE (12 percent) and RWE AG (eight percent). The free float amounts to 80 percent of the capital stock. You can find details here.
- How high was the last dividend and when was it paid out?
- Dividends in Euro
- In which indexes is Heidelberg listed?
- Heidelberg stock is listed in many international indexes like MDAX, HDAX, CDAX, Prime All Share Performance Index and Classic All Share Performance Index.
- Where can I find information on the share performance of Heidelberg stock?
- On our website under Heidelberg Shares you can find up-to-date information on the price of Heidelberg shares as well as comments on its performance.