- Automatic creation of data structures
- Fast navigation in all data structures
- Thumbnails for quick identification
- Search function for all job data
- Browser-based for access from anywhere
- When archiving and restoring job data and data structures,
Prinect Content System accesses the archive of the Prinect
Prinect Content System makes sure all data is methodically
saved by automatically creating job data structures. Based on the
Prinect Archive System, it optimizes archiving and organization.
When opening a print job, users see its components at a glance. It
is also easy to navigate within the displayed data structure,
thanks to thumbnails. Prinect Content System is also packed full of
powerful search functions that reach beyond the archive itself.
Searches for metadata based on the international standards XMP and
IPTC are also supported. Since Prinect Content System is
browser-based, it can be accessed and used from any workplace.