Top Quality Rollers at Competitive Prices
A Unique, Hassle-Free Exchange Program!
Perfect synergy for enhanced productivity
inking and dampening rollers are specifically developed for
Heidelberg® presses*. Therefore they consistently ensure an
even transfer of the pre-dosed film of ink and dampening solution
onto the printing plate for optimum print results, reducing waste,
and creating total reliability at high speed production levels.
Top quality and tested materials
. Only certified tested
rubber compounds are used to make Saphira inking and dampening
rollers. In conjunction with a suitable Saphira wash-up and
dampening solution, this helps prevent rollers from swelling or
Cost-effective thanks to a long service life
. Saphira inking
and dampening rollers boast impressive durability. And when they do
need to be changed, this can be done quickly and conveniently
without long downtimes. All inking and dampening rollers are
pre-assembled - including bearings and service
parts - they are delivered… "ready to print".
- Even transfer of the film of ink/dampening solution onto the
- Manufactured to the precise specifications of
- Long service life means rollers are replaced, less often
- Stable running properties and high print quality
- Fast and straight forward installation thanks to
pre-assembled bearings and service parts
- Minimal swelling/shrinkage when used in conjunction with
Saphira wash-up and dampening solutions
- Low maintenance
* We can supply press-ready rollers for most non-Heidelberg
press models as well.
We invite you to learn more about the NEW Saphira Press Ready
Rollers. Contact us now on:
Australia 1300 135 135
New Zealand 0800 684 684
Or ask your Heidelberg Account Manager for more information.