Easygluer 100 Can also Open Up Many New Opportunities in Folding
Carton Production Using Boxboardand Corrugated Board.
1. Feeder and Blank alignment Module - The carton blanks are
drawn in and exactly aligned on the right and left-hand side.
2. Prefolder and Lockbottom module
- The set-up time for the feeder is reduced thanks to the
- Universally adjustable in the direction of machine
- Vacuum-assisted feeding is available as an option, resulting
in the reliable intake of corrugated board blanks.
- The blank alignment module improves folding results,
especially when working with straightline cartons in high-speed
- The blank alignment module reduces set-up times
- The full level of
equipment offers you maximum flexibility.
3. Folding Station
- The Easygluer 100 is equipped as standard with right-hand
belt-folding in the prefolder.
- Left-hand belt-folding is available as an option.
- A backfolding shaft for processing collapsible boxes is
optionally available for the prefolder and the lockbottom module
with the 4-corner and 6-corner set-up.
- The center carrier ensures that the blanks are guided
reliably in the prefolder.
- Wide blanks can be folded quickly and
gently with the long 2.9 meters (9 feet and 5 inches) folding
4. The Transfer station
- A long folding station is a sure way to achieve gentle,
- Spanning 2.9 meters (9 feet and 5 inches), the Easygluer 100
folding station ensures that this is the case, even when
processing large blanks.
- Expandable upper carriers make sure that the blanks are
transported safely from one station to the next.
- In production, you can choose from materials with a grammage
of between 200 and 600 grams per square meter and
- The Easygluer 100 allows you to work with corrugated boards
with N-, F- and E-flutes.
- During the production process the upper roller bars can be
adjusted in the direction of machine travel, as well as in length
- Prepares the glued cartons to be
transferred to the compression and delivery section, where the
shingled stream of cartons is pressed allowing the glue to bond
quickly even at high speeds.
- In the transfer station the folded and glued blanks are
counted and marked.
- The belt assembly then transfers these to the compression and
delivery section, where compression belts facilitate fast
adhesion of the glue.
- The cartons can be removed simply and securely from the
shingle stream upon leaving the section.
- A transport tape included in the standard machine outfit also
makes it possible to deliver the counted cartons at right-angles
to the direction of machine travel.
- The counted cartons are placed in their packaging directly on
- The advantage for the user is that no turning is necessary.
The smart machine solution for universal applications