Reliable color management.
For maximum color fidelity, we offer Print Color Management
(PCM) - a unique process for the perfect coordination of prepress
equipment and presses that shortens makeready times, reduces waste
and results in more cost-effective production.
- Advice on introducing a standardized printing process.
In-depth analysis of current situation, identification of
improvement options; definition of color standards and required
colorimetric and densitometric values and test materials
- Press Optimization: Optimization of color presetting profiles
with regard to inks and paper used
- Process Calibration: Optimization of prepress through
calibration of all required output devices; adjustment of
imagesetters to ensure required dot gain in print
- Color Management and Proofing: Test-form printing and
measuring as basis for subsequent generation of ICC color
profiles; integration of the profiles into workflow
- Training, documentation, assessment of success