Frequently Asked Questions - Corporate Governance/Sustainability
- What is included in the Corporate Governance Codex?
- The Corporate Governance Codex contains the basic legal requirements for the management and regulation of listed German corporations and describes internationally and nationally recognized standards for good and responsible company leadership. The codex is designed to make the German Corporate Governance System transparent and comprehensible. It is intended to promote the confidence of international and national investors in the leadership and regulation of listed German stock corporations.
- What is the remuneration of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG's Management Board?
- The total cash remuneration of the Management Board for the reporting year amounted to 1.886 million Euro, of which remuneration for bonuses totaled 609,000 Euro. You can find details here.
- What is the remuneration of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG's Supervisory Board?
- Remuneration of the Members of the Supervisory Board is regulated by the Articles of Association and is determined at the Annual General Meeting. The remuneration of the Supervisory Board consists of two components: a yearly fixed income of 18,000 Euro and variable remuneration depending on the dividend. The variable pay equals 750 Euro per 0.05 Euro dividend, paid when the dividend exceeds 0.45 Euro. You can find details here.
- What is Heidelberg's position regarding sustainability?
- We are convinced that a company can only enjoy long-term success when it is equally committed to financial, social and environmental principles. This is why we strive to improve the well-being of our employees, to ensure a good social environment at all of our locations, to act in an environmentally responsible manner and to create transparency with an open report policy. You can find details here.